We are sorry to hear you want to return your Mounts product however we totally understand! We have a 60 day free return policy within the United Kingdom and have endeavored to make the process as easy as we possibly can. As the majority of our products are for children we have some strict returns criteria in order to ensure that any product resold and used by another child is in good condition. So long as long as the product is in the original packaging and/ or the original tags still attached, and the item is an unworn condition we are totally happy to take the item back. Please read the below policies and procedures
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Providing photo's is very helpful.
Eligibility to return:
The return item must meet all the below conditions:
- The item was purchased within 60 days of contacting mounts about the return
- In its original packaging
- Have the original tags attached
- Be unworn and unused
If your return item meets the above please see the next how to return steps. Any questions or queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to return:
1. Place the return item into a appropriately closed package. Please ensure to include the return form inside the package.
2. Click here to generate a return label. You will be asked for the following details
- Go to https://mountsstore.shipping-
- Full Name, Address, Email, Telephone Number
- Order number
- Nearest return drop location
3. Either stick the return postage label on the package or ensure that the drop off location prints a postage label when the package is dropped off.
4. Return the item to your selected drop point location.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please allow a few days after remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Please follow our returns process. Returns will not be completed unless the steps above are followed.
Reasons for return:
- Customer ordered Incorrect Item
- Unsuitable item
- Item Damaged
- Quality not as expected
- Too big / too small
- Wrong product dispatched
Exchanges: We currently don't offer exchanges but please feel free to return and repurchase. This is a symptom of our payment provider's processes and will update this page if there are any changes to the situation.
Physical Return address:
- Martland Park fulfilmentcrowd Unit 2 Hillridge Road Martland Park Wigan Lancashire WN5 0LS
- We use EVRI as our returns partner.
- Please click here for drop-off locations https://www.evri.com/find-a-parcelshop#/
- ParcelShop drop off: either print your label at home and drop off at a Evri ParcelShop, or print your label in-store (available at most ParcelShops) with a QR code
- Locker Drop Off - Leave the order in Evris' secure locker and allow their efficient courier service to do the rest for you